- Lets Travel
- T & C
Rajasthan is the magnificent land of numerous kingdoms, majestic forts and palaces, diverse cultures, varied landscapes and vibrant colours. Experience the land of regal splendour with Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, the contemporary royal living. The Royal Rajasthan on Wheels is the regal delight where every moment is woven together into an everlasting and immemorial experience to be lived and cherished forever.
The makers of the Palace on Wheels have rekindled the charm of luxury with utmost consideration of your comfort and modern amenities at the Royal Rajasthan on Wheels.
This tour is extensively planned to take you through the whispering sands of desert, the intriguing sagas of forts and palaces, and the adventurous escapades to the wilds; while you witness the luxuries on the train in a truly royal fashion. This train is newly built and designed in a contemporary royal style. You will be delighted with the magnificent interiors, sumptuous meals, expensive wines, and personalised service by the Khidmatgars, the likes of which you would rarely experience.
The luxurious Royal Rajasthan on Wheels takes you through a seven day exploration of the vibrant Rajasthan. The magic of the splendid journey begins at New Delhi and prepares you to weave the fabric of delightful imagination becoming reality over the next seven days. Your royal journey begins from Delhi and takes you through various erstwhile princely states of Rajasthan like Jodhpur, Udaipur, Chittorgarh, Sawai Madhopur, and Jaipur. After experiencing multifaced Rajasthan you will visit Khajuraho temples Indias unique gift to the world and then Varanasi, The holy city and city of temples and ghats,. In the end The Taj Mahal at Agra.
The entire expedition has been thoroughly planned like The place on wheels to take you back into the history. Most enjoyable journeys are short lived but long remembered. This journey will come to an end at Delhi. Which will, the onset of your reliving these cherished memories for a life time come get captivated.
Welcome to your exquisite saloon, your personal imperial chamber. The saloon has been designed to live up to the grandeur of contemporary princely living with elegant silk furnishings for a befitting aesthetic appeal. These saloons have been thematically designed with co-ordinated colour schemes and textures to augment their splendour. Your chamber offers luxuries with meticulously chosen bedding and upholstery, writing-table and chair to make your stay more comfortable. Your furnished saloon gives you sufficient mobility within the coupe. The saloons have been created in three different themes in hues of exquisite jewels, Ruby, Sapphire and Pearl.
Super Deluxe Saloon – The Bravura Suite
Your princely saloon offers a spacious living with complete comfort of royal suite. The exquisite silk and velvet bedspreads and draperies take you to the era of munificent living. The finely carved wooden furniture in the super-deluxe suite adds to your experience. The bed in the cabin is large and comfortable with colour-coordinated draperies. The ottoman, sofa-chairs and writing table have been provided to make your stay more comfortable. The suites have been named after the two precious stones, Emerald and Diamond.
A delicious meal, presented appetisingly and served with love is the perfect beginning and end of the day. And we serve it all. Sheesh Mahal and Swarn Mahal, the two Restro-Bars on the Royal Train await you to savour the grand royal feast. Indulge in mouth-watering delicacies from Rajasthani, Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisines. Sheesh Mahal has been adorned with splendid floor lamps and crystal pelmets; the entire restro-bar is made of wood and crystal.The Swarn Mahal, has been planned around a theme of gold and brass. Dinning at both the restro-bars will add to your pleasure. Amidst aesthetic splendour, feast on your delicious meal with customised hand-made cutlery and specially designed crockery.
Accompany your sumptuous meals with finest wines and an array of international brands of liquor on the two restro-bars Sheesh Mahal and Swarn Mahal on the Royal Train. The fully equipped bar on the train serves selected brands on Aperitif, Malt, Whisky, Scotch, Rum, Vodka, Cognac, Wines and Champagne. These premium delights have been put to serve your palette better.
A pampering cannot go amiss while on a vacation, especially if the holiday is in India. Royal Rajasthan on Wheels brings to you the finest spa services on board. This lifestyle spa will provide relaxation and wellness solutions on board with personal care products for hair, skin and body. The well-equipped spa will offer various massages and therapies and revitalising solutions amidst royal ambience. The royal train will have a dedicated coach for excellent spa services.
• At Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, the gracious hospitality is bound to leave you speechless. Your experience at the regal train will be doubled by the warm welcome and the diligent service. The meticulously trained attendants, your Khidmatgars will serve you round the clock.
• The 13 deluxe coaches have been rightly named after the famous palaces of Rajasthan. Namely, Hawa Mahal, Chandra Mahal, Surya Mahal, Moti Mahal, Sukh Mahal, Jal Mahal, Padmini Mahal, Kishori Mahal, Phool Mahal, Jogi Mahal, Kumbha Palace, Umaid Palace, Lalgarh Palace. The Super-Deluxe coach is Taj Mahal.
• Royal Rajasthan on Wheels is a no smoking train.
• The Royal train is having Internet facility and Satellite TV on board.
• The Royal train is having Royal Spa and Wellness centre (Gym) facility on board.
• The windows in the Royal Train are the largest in any train running on tracks in India and have been made especially for enjoying the visual treat on your royal escapade.
• The super deluxe saloons have an individual temperature control facility.
• Channel music system and public address system.
• Get engrossed with a range of board-games and a variety of books on the train.
• Various national dailies and magazines are available aboard.
• Laundry service is available on board to serve you better.
• A separate safe is provided in your cabin to store your valuables.
• 110/120 V sockets in Train.
• Mailbox is provided on board.
• Foreign exchange counters are available at hotel counters.
• For a comfortable sightseeing experience, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels will provide AC buses for the passengers .
Day 2 : Jodhpur Monday
Breakfast on Board 7.30 AM
Arrival at Jodhpur 8.00 AM
Departure for sightseeing visit of Jaswant Thada, Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace, Shopping 9.00 AM
Lunch at Hotel Ajit Bhawan 1.15 PM
Arrival on RROW 4.00 PM
Departure for Udaipur 4.30 PM
Dinner on Board 8.00 PM
Day 3 : Udaipur Tuesday
Arrival at Udaipur 7.00 AM
Breakfast on Board 7.30 AM
Departure for sightseeing visit of Sahelion Ke Bari, City round,
City palace, Boat ride. 8.30 AM
Lunch at Hotel Fateh Prakash Palace 01.00 PM
Arrival on RROW 2.15 PM
Departure for Chittorgarh 2.30 PM
Arrival at Chittorgarh and departure for sightseeing visit of Chittorgarh fort. 4.45 PM
Evening tea at fort cafeteria 6.00 PM
Light & Sound Show 6.30 PM
Arrival on RROW 8.00 PM
Dinner on Board/Hotel 8.30 PM
Departure for Sawai Madhopur 10.00 PM
Day 4 : Sawai Madhopur – Jaipur Wednesday
Arrival at Swai Madhopur 5.30 AM
Departure for Ranthambhore National Park 6.00 AM
Arrival on RROW & Breakfast 9.15 AM
Departure for Jaipur 9.55 AM
Arrival at Jaipur 12.00 AM
Welcome & Departure for sightseeing 12.30 AM
Arrival at Observatory, City Palace 01.00 PM
Lunch at Raj Palace Hotel 02.30 PM
Departure for sightseeing of Amber fort (Elephant Ride) and shopping 03.30 PM
Departure for Dinner 07.30 PM
Cultural programme & Dinner at Clark Amer 08.00 PM
Departure from hotel 9.30 PM
Arrival on RROW 10.00 PM
Departure for Khajuraho 10.15 PM
Day 5 :Khajuraho Thursday
Breakfast on Board 8.00 AM
Arrival at Khajuraho & Departure for sightseeing, visit of temples (Western Group) 11.30 AM
Lunch at Taj Chandela 1.30 PM
Visit of Temples (South Group) 2.30 PM
Enjoy Local Folk Music of Khajuraho 6.30 PM
Departure for Varanasi 8.15 PM
Dinner on Board
Day 6 : Varanasi Friday
Arrival at Varanasi 8.30 AM
Breakfast on board 8.00 AM
Departure for Sarnath (Visit of Dhamek Stupa, Ashoka’s Pillar) 9.00 AM
Arrival at Hotel Clarks Varanasi for Lunch 1.00 PM
Visit to City tour, Bharat Mata Mandir 2.30 PM
Departure for Ghat 4.00 PM
Return to RROW after Aarti 7.30 PM
Dinner on Board
Departure for Agra 8.00 PM
Day 7 : Agra Saturday
Breakfast on Board 7.30 AM
Arrival at Agra City 8.30 AM
Departure for Sightseeing Visit of Fort, City tour. 10.15 AM
Lunch at Hotel Gateway 1.30 PM
Departure from Hotel Visit of Taj Mahal & Shopping 2.30 PM
Return to RROW 7.30 PM
Dinner on Board 8.30 PM
Departure for Delhi 9.00 PM
|( Oct 2015 to March 2016)||
|US$ 875 per night||
|US$ 625 per person per night||
TWN Sharing Cabin
|US$ 1700 per suite per night||
Super Deluxe Cabin
• 10% extra surcharge during Christmas and New Year departures.
• 3.09% Service Tax will be extra as applicable.
• US$ 15 per pax commerical tax as applicable.
• 50% of the prevailing tariff will be charged for the children between 05-12 years of age
• 10% of the prevailing tariff will be charged for the children below 05 years.
• The tariff is inclusive of cost of travel, accommodation, all meals, sightseeing tours, entrance fee (excluding video camera fee) for monuments & palaces and entertainment.
• Tariff does not include liquor, laundry and other items of personal nature.
• 20% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
• Remaining 80% of ticket value 60 days prior to departure along with the naming list. .
• 5% of ticket value 60 days or more prior to departure.
• 20% of ticket value between 59 to 16 days prior to departure.
• 100% of ticket value 15 days prior to departure.
No show/ En route termination of tour/amendment:
• No Show – In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
• En route termination of tour – In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
• Amendment – Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem’s (this needs to be supported by doctor’s certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case will be decided on merits on a case to case basis. No amendment will be permissible in case of booking of groups or complete train.
The Royal Rajasthan on Wheels tour starts on every “Sunday” of the week from New Delhi, from October until March of the following year.
Reporting time is 16:00 hrs at Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station where a royal reception awaits you. This prestigious train departs from Safdarjung Railway Station at 17:30 hrs.
2015 – 2016
|January, 2015||4, 11|
|February, 2015||8, 15, 22|
|October, 2015||4, 11, 18, 25|
|November, 2015||1, 8, 15, 22, 29|
|December, 2015||6, 13, 20, 27|
|January, 2016||3, 10, 17, 24, 31|
|February, 2016||7, 14, 21, 28|
|March, 2016||6, 13, 20, 27|
Copyright © 2015 Lets Travel Pvt. Ltd. - All rights reserved.